333 is searching for outgoing, responsible, organized & detail-oriented individuals to assist us virtually with our social media clients. The hours are part time and totally flexible, you will be given a number of tasks each week and you can complete them within your own schedule at home, at the coffee shop, wherever there is wifi!
Here are some of the things you will assist us with:
* Creation and implementation of online marketing strategies for social media clients
* Curating content to post on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat and more for a huge variety of clients, including retail stores, national chain restaurants, spas, home remodeling companies, pizzerias, attorneys, frozen yogurt stores, finance firms, business consultants and more!
* Writing blog posts
* Creation of new client presentations and written materials
The ideal applicant MUST:
* Have strong writing, typing & proofreading skills
* Have working knowledge of all major social media platforms. You MUST know your way around Facebook, Twitter & Instagram at the least. Experience on the following platforms also a plus: YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Tumblr, WordPress & other blogging sites
* Have access to Microsoft Office
* Have the ability to learn quickly, work independently & multi-task
You get a gold star if you:
* Have Photoshop available on your computer and can assist with social graphics such as Twitter headers, Facebook covers, Snapchat geo-filters, etc.
* Have general knowledge of HTML/CSS coding to help with our web design clients
What’s in it for you:
* Position is part-time, up to 8 hours per week with room for growth
* Pay is hourly, based on experience.
Are you who we’re looking for? Send an email to us today with your resume and make sure to include links to any social media pages you have or still manage.
Leave a Comment